CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18, 2010



Tonight was the last night of Cub Camp. Thad had to go out of town for his last Yellow Ribbon Event this weekend and family couldn't attend. So, that meant that Ally got to go to Cub Camp, too. She had a blast playing and doing everything that Ian did! While Ian won't touch the crickets and worms for bait (and I can't blame him!), Miss Priss had no problems with the worms. However, I was having a heck of a time getting the worm on the hook. One it make me sick to think of squishing him and two he moved to much and I kept poking myself with the hook. Ally also did the Monkey bridge "just like Ian" and she made a arrowhead necklace. She ran around with the boys just like she belonged there. Ian was very protective of her, too. They might fight like cats and dogs at home, but they have each other's back when it counts!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment