CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17, 2010



When the gas in the jeep is down to 2 gallons, the jeeps gas dummy light comes on. When it comes on, it also dings pretty loudly. Once, we were on the interstate when it came on and I was a bit worried about making it to the gas station. We can supposedly go 60 miles on those 2 gallons, but I'm not very trusting. We weren't in a good part of town on the interstate, so we had to keep going. We made it to the gas station with no problems. However, now when Ally hears the dinging, she ALWAYS exclaims: "Mom....did you let us run out of gas AGAIN!" I have heard that quite a bit lately as I've let it get down to the E a lot. It drives her nuts!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment