CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010



It snowed some more over night and the kids were just dying to get outside. However, it was mostly crunchy frozen snow, but it didn't matter to them! They ran around like crazy and slipped and fell all over the place. Ally is still unhappy with me and says "You not let us stay outside as long as we want...and I didn't get to build a big snowman!". I hope she forgives me one day! We ventured out to Wal-Mart as the kids were eating us out of house and home. The main roads had been plowed and were in good shape. You can see what our road looked like, but it melted away as the day went on. School is back in session tomorrow, but I'm not looking forward to driving on the water that will refreeze tonight!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the dates on your photos! Did you make these yourself or are they a template?
    ~LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are overlays from Ali Edwards. I got them from Designer Digitals. I have been changing the colors on them to match the photos...those this one isn't the color I was going for. haha

    ReplyDelete