
We woke up to a surprise snow this morning! Ian woke up early and I checked my phone to see what time it was and had a text message from the school. I was totally shocked to see all the snow!! Of course, I was planning a trip to the store today and I do NOT like to drive on snow/ice. We went to the dollar store and got the cat food and dog food we couldn't live without. We came back home and the kids played in the snow. We made a mini-snowman with the snow on the Jeep. It started snowing pretty hard so we came back in. We had the intentions of letting the snow accumulate and then going out to make a tall snowman. However, Ian came down with a stomach bug and then it started to rain. It rained ALL day long and Ally was very upset with me. She missed her chance to make a snowman. Lesson learned...it's Arkansas and you better play while you can. Who cares if you are frozen and it's snowing huge wet snowflakes that will make you soaking wet!


No comments:
Post a Comment