
Ian is Pokemon's #1 fan...of this I am certain! With the newest pokemon game coming out mid-March, there are lots of promotions going on. While watching tv, Ian saw a Game Stop commercial advertising that they were giving away a free pokemon. It's a rare legendary (who knows what that really means! hehe) that wakes once every 1000 years. Ian was DYING to get this pokemon! Unfortunately, the commercial said it was available RIGHT NOW....and it wasn't for another 4 days. Ian went to Grandma's house to get a vacation from Ally, but made me promise him that I would come get him today. He was calling bright and early to make sure I was coming and I wasnt' forgetting about his pokemon!! Grandma met me at the Game Stop in Jacksonville and Ian was on CLOUD 9 for the rest of the weekend. Now, he cannot wait for March 14 to get the new game...we already have it pre-ordered! Now, he's on the hunt for more promotions as the time gets closer to the game being released!


No comments:
Post a Comment