Happy Birthday to me! Today is my 23rd birthday...woohoo! My Grandmother taught me well on this whole aging process. You flip your age around, so that you are always younger! This doesn't work well when you get into the higher digits of the decade, though. Then, you just have to say you are 29 all over again! :) I had a great birthday. I got money to buy scrapbook stuff and I got lots of ribbon to make some halloween projects I had an idea for. Pretty good birthday for being 23 again!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
September 7, 2010
Happy Birthday to me! Today is my 23rd birthday...woohoo! My Grandmother taught me well on this whole aging process. You flip your age around, so that you are always younger! This doesn't work well when you get into the higher digits of the decade, though. Then, you just have to say you are 29 all over again! :) I had a great birthday. I got money to buy scrapbook stuff and I got lots of ribbon to make some halloween projects I had an idea for. Pretty good birthday for being 23 again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment