It was hotter than blue blazes outside today! It was supposed to get up to 106 and I have no doubt that it reached that! Ian, Ally, and Bekkah played in Grandma's swimming pool for a couple hours today. Grandma, PawPaw, and I took cover under the pecan tree with a big fan. I think I would have rather been in the pool today! Ian is always working on new tricks. He's still prefecting his twist jump, but I think he's got it pretty down pat! His favorite thing about the pool is the jumping! I think he needs a diving board and to learn to actually swim!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
August 4, 2010
It was hotter than blue blazes outside today! It was supposed to get up to 106 and I have no doubt that it reached that! Ian, Ally, and Bekkah played in Grandma's swimming pool for a couple hours today. Grandma, PawPaw, and I took cover under the pecan tree with a big fan. I think I would have rather been in the pool today! Ian is always working on new tricks. He's still prefecting his twist jump, but I think he's got it pretty down pat! His favorite thing about the pool is the jumping! I think he needs a diving board and to learn to actually swim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment