CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17, 2010



Hollywood, CA. Another place I couldn't be SOO close to and not go. After all our classes today, we took off for Hollywood. First, we stopped at Target, Walmart, and a Radio Shack looking for a power charger for the GPS unit. The cord that came with it fell apart in my hand. We knew if we didn't get it, it would die in the middle of LA. I did start dying in the middle of L.A. so I was glad we took the time to hunt it down. However, because it took so long to find a power cord, I didn't get to see the Hollywood Sign. I saw where it SHOULD have been so I guess that counts! heh We walked up and down Hollywood BLVD for a bit and saw the Walk of Fame. I was a little bummed that the Hard Rock Cafe wasn't opened yet. I wanted a t-shirt! All in all, it was a very nice evening! So glad I have an awesome husband who is willing to drive me around to places I wouldn't see otherwise!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment