CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010



Poor Sprinkles! I wasn't feeling very well this morning and had been laying on the couch nursing a headache. Ally had the kitten in her room. I later found the kitten with a bandaid on her paw. When I asked Ally WHY the kitty had a bandaid on her paw, she told me that she'd hurt it. She cried really loud and Ally put a bandaid on her booboo to make it feel better. After about an hour of cutting the bandaid off her fur, this was all that was left. It was stuck to the pad on her paw and I was afraid to pull or try to cut it off. It finally loosened up later this evening and we got it off. As you can see, Sprinkles could really care less about the bandaid.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment