CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010



The first sign of spring in the neighborhood are these trees blooming. I'm not entirely sure what kind of tree they are. I thought at first they were dogwood trees and then I thought maybe they were Barlett pear trees. I've never seen the fruit on them, though! They are the first trees to bloom and start putting out green leaves and they are very pretty! The spring storms usually take out at least a piece of one of them each spring! We don't have one in our yard, though. This photo is a picture of the neighbors tree.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a Bradford pear tree...only has flowers no fruit. :-)
    You're doing such a great job on the photo a day...I'm struggling, but refuse to totally give up! lol

    ReplyDelete