Ally is a total little artist in the making! She is always coloring, drawing, making things. This afternoon she was busy making things for Daddy. I walked by her room and saw her in the floor coloring so I took a peek at what she was drawing. I saw the card laying off to the side and I knew immediately what she was doing. She'd copied the front of the Christmas card she got from Grandma and PawPaw. While it's not exactly like it, it was enough that I KNEW what she was doing and I'm still amazed at her. She gets her drawing ability from her Daddy...not her Momma!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
February 4, 2010
Ally is a total little artist in the making! She is always coloring, drawing, making things. This afternoon she was busy making things for Daddy. I walked by her room and saw her in the floor coloring so I took a peek at what she was drawing. I saw the card laying off to the side and I knew immediately what she was doing. She'd copied the front of the Christmas card she got from Grandma and PawPaw. While it's not exactly like it, it was enough that I KNEW what she was doing and I'm still amazed at her. She gets her drawing ability from her Daddy...not her Momma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment