A little iPhone thief! :) She loves to play all the game apps on the phone. I swore that I wasn't going to let anyone play with my phone and now I'm eating those words. :) That phone is just a little more sturdy than I figured it was and she is very careful with it. Plus, since I have to take her EVERYWHERE I go, we need a little extra entertainment!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
February 2, 2010
A little iPhone thief! :) She loves to play all the game apps on the phone. I swore that I wasn't going to let anyone play with my phone and now I'm eating those words. :) That phone is just a little more sturdy than I figured it was and she is very careful with it. Plus, since I have to take her EVERYWHERE I go, we need a little extra entertainment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment