Ian declares "I.am.a.robot." Ally had a box she was playing in and, of course, Ian had to have a box too. His was too small to sit in so Grandma helped him make it into a robot costume. Ian had a blast playing robot! I'm sure you guessed that Ally then wanted a box to make herself a robot, also. You would think they were twins. :)
Friday, January 22, 2010
January 22, 2010
Ian declares "I.am.a.robot." Ally had a box she was playing in and, of course, Ian had to have a box too. His was too small to sit in so Grandma helped him make it into a robot costume. Ian had a blast playing robot! I'm sure you guessed that Ally then wanted a box to make herself a robot, also. You would think they were twins. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment