These books at Grandma's house bring back memories of Ian when he was little! He LOVED the spider book and I can see how much more worn it is than the rest. We spent pretty much every evening at Grandma's house when he was between the ages of 1 and 2 and Thad was deployed the 1st time. I'm sure Grandma and PawPaw could recite this book from memory by now! Ally has carried on the love of these books now. However, she loves the ladybug and Catepillar books the best! All I remember of the book is the line "Peek a boo...I see you!" on every page!
Monday, January 18, 2010
January 18, 2010
These books at Grandma's house bring back memories of Ian when he was little! He LOVED the spider book and I can see how much more worn it is than the rest. We spent pretty much every evening at Grandma's house when he was between the ages of 1 and 2 and Thad was deployed the 1st time. I'm sure Grandma and PawPaw could recite this book from memory by now! Ally has carried on the love of these books now. However, she loves the ladybug and Catepillar books the best! All I remember of the book is the line "Peek a boo...I see you!" on every page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment