It's time for the PineWood Derby for Ian's cub scout troop! Thank heavens that Michael's started carried offically licensed cars that are already shapped. $34 dollar later we are ready to start. We bought a Army Humvee shapped car, RED wheels, weights, paints, and a few other things. We will be carting it off to Grandma's to get started on it. I'm not sure where to even start. I sure wish Dad was home to tackle this project!!!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
January 13, 2010
It's time for the PineWood Derby for Ian's cub scout troop! Thank heavens that Michael's started carried offically licensed cars that are already shapped. $34 dollar later we are ready to start. We bought a Army Humvee shapped car, RED wheels, weights, paints, and a few other things. We will be carting it off to Grandma's to get started on it. I'm not sure where to even start. I sure wish Dad was home to tackle this project!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment