While the cat's away the mice will play! Ally was very disappointed that she didn't get to spend the weekend with Grandma, PawPaw, and Ian. I had the Diego Dino rescue in the garage (I had found it on a GREAT bargain and stashed it away), so I gave that to her as a conslation prize. When we picked Ian up on Sunday, Ally declared it was her turn to stay at Grandma's house. I caught Ian in there playing with the Diego play set and he saw me with the camera and says "You better not take a picture and facebook this!! I am NOT a baby and I'm NOT playing with baby toys!!"
Sunday, January 10, 2010
January 10, 2010
While the cat's away the mice will play! Ally was very disappointed that she didn't get to spend the weekend with Grandma, PawPaw, and Ian. I had the Diego Dino rescue in the garage (I had found it on a GREAT bargain and stashed it away), so I gave that to her as a conslation prize. When we picked Ian up on Sunday, Ally declared it was her turn to stay at Grandma's house. I caught Ian in there playing with the Diego play set and he saw me with the camera and says "You better not take a picture and facebook this!! I am NOT a baby and I'm NOT playing with baby toys!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment